You travel globally. You get off the beaten path and go places where few tourists venture. You even learn a bit of the language of each country you visit. So, test your global knowledge and find out how much you really know about this glorious world!
SafetravelRX, an app designed to keep you safe and healthy while you’re traveling, has put together this short quiz. Don't miss the answers in our blog next week. We can't wait to hear how you did!
1. Which countries share a name with their capital? Name at least two.
2. What is the largest country in Africa by surface area?
3. Which European capital was built on fourteen islands?
4. Which country in South America has the highest mountain?
5. In which country is the world’s highest waterfall?
6. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
7. What is the longest mountain range in the world?
8. Which two countries share a border with Victoria Falls?
9. What is the longest river in the world?
10. Which country has more lakes than the rest of the world combined?
11. What is the capital of Kenya?
12. On which Caribbean Island can you swim with pigs?
Which capital has the most Michelin stars in the world? A. Tokyo B. Paris C. London D. New York E. Milan
For more information about how the features in the safetravelRX can keep you safe and informed while traveling, click here.
To read more safetravelRX blogs, click here.